Sunday 2 May 2010

in visible silence

just thought I'd post something to say that due to me being in the midst of house renovations / just having moved back into the country and having all or most of my gear still enroute to here from OS posting to the blog is on the scant side at the moment

So, we've gone from this:



to this




which includes walks on the beach, BBQ's and generally good weather ... which makes up for the renovations and hard work around the house. For me at least life is good.

So, when I get more time, expect to see some more stuff taken with this

3 comments:

Lens Bubble said...

Welcome home. Look forward to more beautiful images.

Noons said...

Welcome! Hope it all went well and you settle in quickly.

ebed said...

Hi there..

Nice pictures you got here (and in your flickr too)..

Shalom!